- All wheel drive
- Aux Input
- Child seat
- Cruise control
- Rear Camera
- USB Charger
- USB Input
Listing locationCalculating the distance to the car...
Nearest public transport
Canberra MRT Station (NS12)
Drive lah Protection
Insurance and 24/7 roadside assistance included in the price of the trip.
Comprehensive insurance cover in SG & MY
- Unlimited cover for 3rd party liability (bodily injury)
- Up to $5 mn cover for 3rd party liability (property damage)
- Personal accident benefits up to $50,000
- Excess $3000 (for Section I & II each)
- Additional excess will apply in case of young driver, premium cars and/or driving to Malaysia
- Policy applicable only for the approved driver during the period of rental
The hybrid car has very efficient use of petrol. Mileage was between 20 to 25km/l. NETS reader is able to take both flashcard and cashcard. It was a fuss free transaction with Siok Chin. Car is very clean. Some improvements can be done like Windscreen Wipers due for changing, so it gets blurry during rain. Side mirror buttons are a little unresponsive. Takes a few tries before they adjust. Take note there is no back camera when reversing for those who are used to having one, and the reverse beeper beeps even though you’re not close to anything. Best to have a passenger on board to help you to look when parking at tight spots. Other than that it was a decent car and efficient car to drive! Remember to arrange pick up spot before paying.